Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 04/16/2015 Alabama Nursing Homes Continue to Exceed National Satisfaction Rates; Alabama Nursing Home Association Demonstrates Ten Year Commitment to High Quality Care
- 04/14/2015 The Child and Family Hospital Experience: Is it Influenced by Family Accommodation?
- 04/09/2015 National Research Reaches 25,000-Physician Milestone with Healthcare Transparency Solution
- 03/31/2015 Associates Team Up to Support TeamMates: Dr. Tom Osborne Visits National Research Corporation
- 02/18/2015 BayCare HomeCare Named to 2014 HomeCare Elite
- 02/10/2015 National Research Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2014 Results
- 01/13/2015 The Neighborhoods At Brookview Performs Strongly on Latest Survey
- 01/13/2015 Trinity Senior Living Shares Benefits of My InnerView Survey and Improvement Solutions
- 12/09/2014 National Research Corporation Awards Annual Scholarship to UNL Students
- 10/23/2014 100 hospitals with great neurosurgery and spine programs | 2014
- 04.20.15 Nebraska Health Care Association/ NNFA/NALA Spring Convention
- 04.20.15 VNAA Visiting Nurses Association of America Annual Meeting
- 04.26.15 Interim HealthCare Spring Franchise Leadership Conference
- 04.27.15 OHCA/OCAL/OCID Annual Convention
- 04.30.15 NHPCO Management & Leadership Conference
- 05.04.15 2015 ALFA Conference & Expo
- 05.04.15 LeadingAge California 54th Annual Conference & Exposition
- 05.10.15 LTC 100
- 05.13.15 Consumer Collaborative
- 05.18.15 LeadingAge Texas Trade Show