Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 08/03/2015 MedStar Health Partners with National Research to Embrace Consumer-Centered Approach to Care
- 07/14/2015 Illinois Health Care Association and National Research Corporation partner to advance the state's long term care performance measurement and improvement
- 07/13/2015 National Research Clients Receive Top Nurse-Patient Communication
- 07/13/2015 National Research Helps Recognize Nebraska Nursing Homes in Nation's Capital
- 07/09/2015 OU Physicians among first in country to post patient satisfaction reviews online
- 07/08/2015 National Research Corporation Ranked As Top Global Research Organization
- 07/07/2015 Healthcare Governance Support Roles Gather at National Conference
- 07/01/2015 The July FOCUS edition is now available
- 06/30/2015 Hospitals hope to beat Yelp at its own game
- 06/30/2015 Angmar Medical Holdings, INC. Selects National Research Corporation Home Health Products for All Agency Locations Across Ten States
- 08.09.15 Governance Support Conference
- 08.11.15 Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice (TAHC&H) Annual Meeting
- 08.18.15 Arizona Health Care Association Annual Conference & Trade Show (AZHCA)
- 08.23.15 Missouri Health Care Association Annual Convention
- 08.25.15 Navigating Health Literacy in the Pediatric Population: Considerations, Tools and Best Practices
- 08.26.15 NNFA/NALA Quality Issues Symposium for Assisted Living
- 08.30.15 August Leadership Conference
- 08.30.15 Tennessee Health Care Association Annual Conference THCA/TNCAL
- 09.01.15 CAHF Quality Symposium
- 09.09.15 Colorado Hospital Association Annual Meeting and Trade Show (CHA)