Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 07/23/2014 20th Annual NRC Picker Patient-Centered Care Symposium highlights how rapid healthcare changes impact staff engagement and influence the patient experience through inspiring, action-oriented topics
- 07/21/2014 National Research Corporation and Custom Learning Systems Announce Educational Partnership to Transform Resident Healthcare Experiences of Long Term Care Centers and Senior Living Communities
- 07/15/2014 U.S. News Announces Best Hospitals 2014-15
- 07/11/2014 Chicago Hospital Experiences Extraordinary Turnaround in Less Than a Year
- 07/08/2014 The Great Pay Debate: Should Nonprofit Hospital Board Members Receive Compensation?
- 06/30/2014 Case Study: The Transformation of Scripps Health
- 06/25/2014 National Research Clients Patients Would Definitely Recommend
- 06/18/2014 Alabama Nursing Homes Exceed National Satisfaction Rates, Report Says
- 06/14/2014 The Governance Institute Releases 2014 Signature Publication: Healthcare Accountability Across the Continuum
- 06/11/2014 National Research Corporation Clients Make U.S. News Best Children's Hospitals Honor Roll List
- 07.24.14 Patient-Centered Medical Homes and the Board's Role: From Questions to Deliverables
- 07.27.14 Governance Support Conference
- 07.30.14 Hospice CAHPS: What You Need to Succeed
- 08.04.14 Pioneer Network National Conference
- 08.06.14 The 6th International Conference on Patient- and Family-Centered Care
- 08.19.14 Arizona Health Care Association Annual Conference & Tradeshow (AZHCA)
- 08.24.14 Missouri Health Care Association Annual Conference
- 08.24.14 Tennessee Health Care Association Annual Conference
- 09.03.14 CAHF Quality Symposium
- 09.05.14 CAHF Quality Symposium