Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 11/18/2014 Sutter Care at Home Agencies Among Nation's 'Elite'
- 11/10/2014 Key Thoughts on Execution and Strategy for Hospitals and Health Systems
- 11/08/2014 HomeCare Elite List for 2014 Includes 10 Regional Agencies
- 11/06/2014 Heritage Receives National Award for Resident Satisfaction
- 11/05/2014 2014 HomeCare Elite Recognizes Top Amedisys Care Teams Nationwide
- 11/05/2014 Best Practices for Engaging Patients with Dementia
- 11/04/2014 National Research Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2014 Results
- 11/01/2014 Engaging Heads, Hearts and Hands
- 10/23/2014 Patient Safety Success Story: Technological Advances Enabling Patient Transitions and Safety
- 10/23/2014 10 Important Reads for Hospital Leaders
- 12.05.14 ACHCA's Winter Marketplace Conference
- 12.07.14 IHI Institute for Healthcare Improvement Annual National Forum
- 01.01.15 2015 Conference List Coming Soon!
- 01.01.15 Networking Events coming soon!
- 01.18.15 January Leadership Conference
- 01.20.15 Removing the Ouch from CAHPS: Improving Communication About Medication and Pain Management Scores
- 01.22.15 Breakfast with the Chiefs
- 02.08.15 System Invitational
- 02.22.15 February Leadership Conference
- 03.15.15 March Leadership Conference