Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 05/09/2015 National Research Clients Reduce Risk and Improve Healthcare Outcomes
- 05/07/2015 National Research Corporation Announces First Quarter 2015 Results
- 04/29/2015 National Research Corporation Canada Becomes First Approved to Field Canadian Patient Experiences Survey
- 04/28/2015 Article: Practical Approaches to Care Transitions Strategies from Hospital to Home Health
- 04/24/2015 Report: Georgia Nursing Homes Exceed National Satisfaction Rates
- 04/20/2015 National Research Corporation and Visiting Nurse Associations of America to encourage VNAA members to participate in First of Its Kind research database Project at Annual Meeting
- 04/16/2015 Alabama Nursing Homes Continue to Exceed National Satisfaction Rates; Alabama Nursing Home Association Demonstrates Ten Year Commitment to High Quality Care
- 04/14/2015 The Child and Family Hospital Experience: Is it Influenced by Family Accommodation?
- 04/09/2015 National Research Reaches 25,000-Physician Milestone with Healthcare Transparency Solution
- 03/31/2015 Associates Team Up to Support TeamMates: Dr. Tom Osborne Visits National Research Corporation
- 06.01.15 California Assisted Living Association (CALA) Spring
- 06.02.15 Southwest/Gulf Coast Regional Home Care & Hospice Conference & Exhibition
- 06.03.15 Home Care & Hospice LINK
- 06.09.15 Maine Regional Networking Event
- 06.10.15 NAHCA National Association of Health Care Assistants National Conference
- 06.10.15 Health vs. Healthcare: Bridging the Gap between Consumer Perception and Provider Reality
- 06.11.15 Gaining Physician Buy-In For Online Transparency Initiatives
- 06.15.15 2015 National Health Leadership Conference
- 06.15.15 AHCA PAC Reception
- 06.24.15 HomeCare HomeBase Users Conference (HCHB)