Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 09/22/2014 National Research Corporation CMS Approved for CAHPS Hospice
- 09/16/2014 Remodeling a Broken System through Hospital-Payer Partnerships
- 09/14/2014 Trinity Oaks Recognized for Outstanding Resident and Employee Satisfaction
- 09/12/2014 Meriter - UnityPoint Health Wins National Patient Satisfaction Award
- 09/12/2014 Which "Honor Roll" hospitals have the best patient reviews?
- 09/09/2014 National Research Corporation Awards Crozer-Keystone Health System for Innovative Practice
- 09/09/2014 Report Reveals Top Performer Thresholds Most Likely to Result in 30-Day Readmissions and Penalties for Hospitals
- 09/08/2014 National Research Corporation Recognizes Award Winners at Patient-Centered Care Symposium
- 09/05/2014 Six Goodman Group Managed Communities Recognized Among Top Senior Living & Health Care Communities For Outstanding Satisfaction
- 09/05/2014 Where Population Health Management and Risk Collide: Risk Propensity as a Critical Competency
- 10.01.14 24th NIC National Conference
- 10.01.14 Vermont Health Care Association Annual Conference (VHCA)
- 10.01.14 Communication, Frustration, and Trust: Strategies for Connecting with Difficult Patients
- 10.02.14 Indiana Regional Networking Event
- 10.05.14 Reducing Rehospitalizations
- 10.05.14 AHCA/NCAL Convention & Expo
- 10.08.14 LeadingAge Nebraska Fall Conference
- 10.12.14 SHSMD Connections 2014
- 10.12.14 Interim HealthCare 2014 Clinical Symposium
- 10.14.14 Illinois Pioneer Coalition (IPC)