Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 08/20/2014 NET Television Receives Broadcasting Award for Dementia Care Segment
- 08/15/2014 Ragan's Health Care Announces Winners of PR and Marketing Awards
- 08/08/2014 Kimball Farms Earns Fourth Deficiency-free Survey
- 08/07/2014 Crestview skilled nursing facility gets five-star rating
- 08/05/2014 Blog: Alabama Nursing Homes Earn Recognition on a National Scale
- 08/05/2014 National Research Corporation Announces Second Quarter Results
- 07/25/2014 Caring for America: Hope and Healing for the Youngest Among Us
- 07/23/2014 20th Annual NRC Picker Patient-Centered Care Symposium highlights how rapid healthcare changes impact staff engagement and influence the patient experience through inspiring, action-oriented topics
- 07/22/2014 The Future of Long-Term Care and the Aging Network
- 07/21/2014 National Research Corporation and Custom Learning Systems Announce Educational Partnership to Transform Resident Healthcare Experiences of Long Term Care Centers and Senior Living Communities
- 08.24.14 Missouri Health Care Association Annual Conference
- 08.24.14 Tennessee Health Care Association Annual Conference
- 08.26.14 The Secrets of Savvy Hospitals: Using Market Insights Effectively
- 09.03.14 CAHF Quality Symposium
- 09.04.14 So You've Decided to Explore a Partnership: Now What?
- 09.05.14 CAHF Quality Symposium
- 09.07.14 20th Annual Patient-Centered Care Symposium
- 09.07.14 National HealthCare Corporation's Annual Patient Care Conference & Tradeshow (NHC)
- 09.10.14 Colorado Hospital Association Annual Meeting and Tradeshow (CHA)
- 09.14.14 HCAM/MCAL Annual Convention & Expo