Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 04/23/2014 Boulder Community Hospital Gets State's Top Safety Score in Consumer Reports Study
- 04/22/2014 Infographic: Time for a digital health check-up
- 04/22/2014 Performance data helps providers in Georgia
- 04/15/2014 National Research Corporation published as lead story in April issue of Nursing Management: The Journal of Excellence in Nursing Leadership.
- 04/08/2014 Leading Online Resources for Home Health Care & Assisted Living
- 04/01/2014 March Madness at Boston Children's Hospital
- 03/27/2014 3 Key Findings on Hospital Reputation
- 03/27/2014 4 Steps Boards Should Take to Improve Hospital Performance
- 03/25/2014 New Hospital Bistro on the Menu at Memorial
- 03/07/2014 National Research Corporation New England clients recognized as best hospitals
- 04.26.14 Interim HealthCare Spring Franchise Leadership Conference
- 04.28.14 OHCA State Convention
- 04.29.14 Nebraska Health Care Association/NNFA/NALA
- 04.30.14 Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Summit (HMSS)
- 05.03.14 LTC 100
- 05.05.14 LeadingAge California (LAC)
- 05.06.14 UHS Pruitt Vendor Fair
- 05.06.14 Introducing Catalyst: Transform Your Focus on Prioritized Actionable Improvement Opportunities
- 05.07.14 Reducing Rehospitalizations
- 05.08.14 America's Market: Where Do Brands Big and Small Stand in the Eyes of the Healthcare Consumer?