Measurement Services Manager
Measurement Services Manager
Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality.
SUMMARY OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, WORK PERFORMED AND DESIRED OUTCOMES OR RESULTS:
As a member of the Service team, the Data Management Specialist works to embody the value We Hold Ourselves Accountable to Deliver the Highest Quality. This individual is responsible for ensuring data integrity and delivering high quality results through successful time management, workload prioritization, and coordination with clients and internal teams. This role requires collaboration with team members across the organization. Additionally, this role supports the Client Service team in preparation of client deliverables and client account maintenance. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, client-centered, have a strong detail orientation, and high sense of urgency.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively monitor receipt of client data files and communicate file status to clients as appropriate.
- Perform quality assurance checks as defined by internal guidelines.
- Ensure all assigned projects are meeting and exceeding established metrics for contract, deadline and quality standards.
- Assist clients and Account Managers with questions involving file status, sample status and logistical issues.
- Proactively perform troubleshooting analysis in all areas of the project set-up and sampling process.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with clients and internal team members.
- Maintain highest quality standards through strong attention to detail.
- Collaborate effectively with peers, contributing to the ongoing enhancement of processes and procedures.
- Handle any data collection or reporting issues with the utmost honesty and integrity.
- Review test files and provide feedback to clients and internal associates.
- Map client source data fields to our database accurately through DTS builds or modifications.
|EDUCATION:||College degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience is required.|
|EXPERIENCE:||Experience in roles that have required multi-tasking, customer service and producing high-quality results is required. Experience working in project management with complex business systems applications is required. Knowledge of healthcare and related terminology is helpful.|
|COMMUNICATION/ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS:||Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with internal and external clients is required. Ideal candidate must be able to multitask, take initiative and work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment characterized by multiple deadlines, changing priorities, and client demands. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through are essential. Ideal candidate must be a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, dedication and ability to work independently.|
|COMPUTER SKILLS:||MS Office experience (including Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required. Experience with SQL and data file analysis is preferred.|