Careers at National Research Corporation
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
As an associate at National Research, you will experience:
- A performance-oriented, results-driven culture
- Opportunities for travel
- Beautiful downtown working environment
- Flexible working hours
There are core competencies we look for in all our future associates:
- Are you a hard-working, self-motivated individual who enjoys a challenge and wants to make a difference?
- Are you results-oriented and always looking for the better way?
- Are you an optimistic team player who can turn problems into opportunities for improvement?
- Are you a strong leader who understands business and is able to make the decisions that create positive change?
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply to our open positions listed to the left. We are always looking for new talent in a variety of positions to grow with National Research.
Do you know somebody whom you feel would be interested in joining our team? Please refer him/her to us!
National Research Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer