Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 07/07/2015 Healthcare Governance Support Roles Gather at National Conference
- 07/01/2015 The July FOCUS edition is now available
- 06/30/2015 Hospitals hope to beat Yelp at its own game
- 06/30/2015 Angmar Medical Holdings, INC. Selects National Research Corporation Home Health Products for All Agency Locations Across Ten States
- 06/29/2015 National Research creates transparency resource: 3 key insights
- 06/29/2015 National Research Launches Online Resource Center for Healthcare Organizations Seeking to Embrace Transparency
- 06/25/2015 National Research Corporation CMS Approved for CAHPS for PQRS
- 06/24/2015 National Research Corporation Top Hospitals Identified
- 06/09/2015 National Research Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
- 06/04/2015 Article on Engaging Patients with Dementia Wins 2015 APEX Award
- 07.13.15 LTC Link
- 07.20.15 IHCA-ICAL Idaho Health Care Association Tradeshow
- 07.22.15 The Power of Volunteers: Creating a Broader Healthcare Workforce
- 07.22.15 Best Practice Webinar Series
- 07.30.15 California Regional Networking Event
- 07.30.15 Speaking Engagements: Hear it first-hand
- 08.03.15 Florida Health Care Association Annual Conference & Tradeshow
- 08.03.15 Pioneer Network National Conference
- 08.09.15 Governance Support Conference
- 08.30.15 August Leadership Conference