Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 12/05/2013 Swedish Covenant Hospital recognized as one of 55 Top Urban Hospitals in the country
- 12/02/2013 Results From 2013 Biennial Survey of Hospitals and Healthcare Systems
- 11/19/2013 CHEO Ranked Ontario's Top Pediatric Care Hospital
- 11/12/2013 Back to the Basics
- 11/12/2013 Parkinson's Disease: My Nemesis, My Teacher
- 11/11/2013 Mary Lanning Healthcare Receives Top Honor From National Research
- 11/11/2013 National Research Corporation Clients Listed as Top Cardiac Hospitals
- 11/05/2013 National Research Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
- 11/01/2013 National Research Corporation and DecisionHealth announce 2013 HomeCare Elite winners
- 10/31/2013 Staffing Critical to Success of Post-Acute Providers
- 12.09.13 Institute for Healthcare Improvement Annual National Forum
- 12.10.13 The Heart of Satisfaction: HHCAHPS and Person-Centered Care
- 01.15.14 Developing Teachback Competence: Deep Diving the UPHL Toolkit
- 01.19.14 January Leadership Conference
- 02.09.14 February Leadership Conference
- 03.09.14 March Leadership Conference
- 03.09.14 Quality & Safety
- 04.16.14 Integrating Best Practices to Optimize Results
- 07.16.14 Hiring for CAHPS: Building Your Interview Competence
- 11.18.14 Dementia: Individualized Interventions for an Emerging Population