Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 10/01/2015 National Research Corporation Announces the Promotion of Steve Jackson to President
- 09/30/2015 Consumerism: Changing How Hospitals Do Business
- 09/22/2015 Highland District Hospital earns 2015 Path to Excellence Award for commitment to improving the patient experience
- 09/22/2015 Sutter Health and National Research Corporation Collaborate to Improve the Patient Experience
- 09/21/2015 National Research Corporation Recognizes Award Winners at Patient-Centered Care Symposium in Nation's Capital
- 09/20/2015 Avera Sacred Heart Long-Term Care Facilities Cited For Resident Satisfaction
- 09/17/2015 Ache President and CEO To Speak At National Healthcare Leadership Conference
- 09/10/2015 Inova Partners with National Research to Launch Online Physician Reviews
- 09/08/2015 21st Annual NRC Picker Patient-Centered Care Symposium Convenes in Nation's Capital; American College of Healthcare Executives Faculty Member Jake Poore to Deliver Keynote
- 09/03/2015 National Research Publishes 1 Millionth Online Patient Rating for Reputation Clients
- 10.04.15 AHCA/NCAL Annual Convention & Expo
- 10.11.15 MGMA 2015 Annual Conference
- 10.11.15 SHSMD Connections 2015
- 10.12.15 Interim HealthCare Care Conference
- 10.13.15 SMASH Senior Care Marketing Sales Summit HQ
- 10.13.15 University of Missouri's Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC
- 10.14.15 LeadingAge Nebraska Fall Conference & Annual Meeting
- 10.15.15 NHPCO Clinical Team Conference & Pediatric Intensive
- 10.18.15 October Leadership Conference
- 10.19.15 California Assisted Living Association (CALA) Fall