Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 03/07/2014 National Research Corporation New England clients recognized as best hospitals
- 02/24/2014 Report Details Customer-focused Post-acute Care
- 02/24/2014 Research brief presents study linking patient experience and hospital reputation
- 02/20/2014 Children's Hospitals And Clinics Of Minnesota Receives 2014 Intelligent Hospital Award
- 02/19/2014 14 Findings on the Correlation between Hospital Reputation, Patient Experience
- 02/13/2014 KDADS Developing Online 'Report Card' for Measuring Nursing Home Quality
- 02/12/2014 The Neighborhoods at Brookview Sees Improvements with New Care Model
- 02/11/2014 National Research Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Results
- 02/10/2014 New Governance Training Certificate Program in Quality and Safety
- 02/05/2014 The Illness to Wellness Path: Increasing Defined Population Outcomes and Financial Viablility
- 03.09.14 March Leadership Conference & Special Governance Training Program in Quality & Safety
- 03.09.14 Brand Strategy in Healthcare: The Necessary Considerations for Brand Building in a Shifting Industry
- 03.09.14 The Outsiders: Creating & Demonstrating Value to the Healthcare Customer
- 03.10.14 NCAL Spring Conference
- 03.11.14 Person-Centered Care: The Tie That Binds Hospitalizations and Patient Experience
- 03.11.14 Understanding the Research Participant's Experience: Outcome Measures to Improve Clinical Research
- 03.12.14 American Organization of Nurse Executives Annual Meeting & Expo
- 03.12.14 Illinois Home Care & Hospice Council Annual Conference
- 03.13.14 Leadership Presentation
- 03.17.14 LeadingAge PEAK Leadership Summit