Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 03/03/2015 Governance Training Program in Quality and Safety Coming Soon
- 02/18/2015 BayCare HomeCare Named to 2014 HomeCare Elite
- 02/10/2015 National Research Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2014 Results
- 01/13/2015 The Neighborhoods At Brookview Performs Strongly on Latest Survey
- 01/13/2015 Trinity Senior Living Shares Benefits of My InnerView Survey and Improvement Solutions
- 01/07/2015 Visiting Nurse Associations of America and National Research Corporation Launch Partnership to Help Drive Research and Advocacy Efforts for VNAA Members
- 01/06/2015 HCAHPS Series Part 1: Transforming Care Transitions
- 12/11/2014 Fremont Health earns Path to Excellence Award
- 12/09/2014 National Research Corporation Awards Annual Scholarship to UNL Students
- 12/09/2014 New Reputation Solution Enables Healthcare Organizations to Publish Physician Reviews Online
- 03.09.15 NCAL Spring Conference/Independent Owners
- 03.11.15 Illinois HomeCare & Hospice Council Annual Conference
- 03.15.15 March Leadership Conference
- 03.16.15 ACHE 2015 Congress on Healthcare Leadership Conference
- 03.16.15 LeadingAge PEAK Leadership Summit
- 03.22.15 NAHC March on Washington Conference
- 03.23.15 Accreditation Canada's - Quality Conference 2015
- 03.24.15 AMGA Annual Conference
- 03.31.15 The Digital Decision Maker: Tracking Consumer Trends in the Growing Space of Online Reputation
- 04.07.15 Governance Training in Quality & Safety