Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 06/18/2013 LeadingAge California Selects National Research Corporation for Senior Care Resident, Family, Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- 06/17/2013 Saint Anthony's Receives
- 06/13/2013 National Research Corporation Improves Ranking as one of America's Top Research Organizations
- 05/23/2013 National Research Corporation Declares Dividend of Class A Common Stock and Expected Consummation of Recapitalization
- 05/17/2013 National Research Website Receives High Honors
- 05/14/2013 Ontario Hospital Association launches Idea Book
- 05/13/2013 Healthcare Leaders' Role in Care Transitions
- 05/09/2013 My InnerView by National Research has a new home!
- 05/01/2013 Relationships Matter...Part 2
- 05/01/2013 IU Health Improves Wait Times, Patient Satisfaction
- 06.26.13 Adopting & Integrating Technology to Improve Patient Outcomes
- 06.27.13 HHCAHPS: The Cultural Impact on the Patient Experience
- 07.21.13 Florida Association of Self Insureds
- 07.22.13 HCAF Annual Conference & Trade Show
- 07.22.13 LTC & Senior Living LINK
- 08.01.13 California Regional Networking Event
- 08.04.13 Governance Support & Medical Services Professional Conference
- 08.05.13 Florida Health Care Association Annual Conference & Trade Show
- 08.06.13 Jumpstarting CGCAHPS: The Power of Effective Provider Communication
- 08.07.13 ASHCAE Freestanding Meeting