Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 08/28/2014 Listening to Residents Helps Rhode Island Nursing Homes Continue to Outperform the Nation
- 08/27/2014 Infographic: How hospital branding guides consumers' decisions
- 08/26/2014 National Research Corporation Answers an Ice Bucket Challenge
- 08/25/2014 Eighth Annual Excellence in Action Award Recognizes Long Term Care and Senior Living Organizations for Outstanding Resident and Employee Satisfaction
- 08/20/2014 NET Television Receives Broadcasting Award for Dementia Care Segment
- 08/15/2014 Ragan's Health Care Announces Winners of PR and Marketing Awards
- 08/08/2014 Kimball Farms Earns Fourth Deficiency-free Survey
- 08/07/2014 Crestview skilled nursing facility gets five-star rating
- 08/05/2014 Blog: Alabama Nursing Homes Earn Recognition on a National Scale
- 08/05/2014 National Research Corporation Announces Second Quarter Results
- 09.03.14 CAHF Quality Symposium
- 09.04.14 So You've Decided to Explore a Partnership: Now What?
- 09.05.14 CAHF Quality Symposium
- 09.07.14 20th Annual Patient-Centered Care Symposium
- 09.07.14 National HealthCare Corporation's Annual Patient Care Conference & Tradeshow (NHC)
- 09.08.14 Hospital Marketing Innovation Summit
- 09.10.14 Colorado Hospital Association Annual Meeting and Tradeshow (CHA)
- 09.14.14 HCAM/MCAL Annual Convention & Expo
- 09.14.14 September Leadership Conference & Special Governance Training Program in Quality & Safety
- 09.15.14 Nebraska Health Care Association Fall Convention (NEHCA)