Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 12/01/2015 National Research Corporation Declares Special and Quarterly Dividends
- 11/30/2015 Barrie's RVH earns healthy workplace award
- 11/11/2015 NRCC Awards $5K Scholarship to Central West CCAC
- 11/10/2015 Results From 2015 Biennial Survey Shows Favorable Goverance Diligence to Move Forward Towards Population Health and Aco Models
- 11/03/2015 National Research Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2015 Resutls
- 11/03/2015 The Governance Institute Invites Healthcare Leaders and Board Members to Participate in Revolutionary Population Health Transformation Program
- 11/02/2015 Riverside Health System and National Research Corporation Partner to Improve the Patient Experience
- 11/01/2015 2015 HomeCare Elite Winners Announced, Annual Recognition Program for Top Home Health Agencies Celebrates 10 Years
- 10/28/2015 National Research and Intermountain Healthcare to Lead Session Discussing Transparency at HCIC
- 10/27/2015 National Research Appoints Healthcare Visionary, Dr. Donald Berwick, to its Board of Directors