Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum™
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and other organizations across the continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, physicians, long term care communities, post-acute agencies and programs, caregivers and employees, and many other stakeholders.
What sets National Research apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on multiple types of data across the continuum of care. These products provide tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 10/23/2014 10 Important Reads for Hospital Leaders
- 10/23/2014 100 hospitals with great neurosurgery and spine programs | 2014
- 10/20/2014 National Research Corporation and DecisionHealth Announce 2014 HomeCare Elite Winners
- 10/20/2014 Why Hospitals Should Focus on Branding: 10 Findings
- 10/16/2014 Long-Term Care Providers Must Improve to Attract Health Care Partners
- 10/13/2014 Largest Online Healthcare Consumer Survey Names Top Hospitals of Choice
- 10/07/2014 Kaiser Permanente Leads the Nation in 21 Commercial Health Plan Quality Measures
- 10/06/2014 Complimentary National Research Report Reveals Findings to Inform Improvement and Drive Excellence for LTSS Healthcare Providers
- 09/22/2014 National Research Corporation CMS Approved for CAHPS Hospice
- 09/16/2014 Remodeling a Broken System through Hospital-Payer Partnerships
- 11.03.14 Health Care Internet Conference
- 11.03.14 Health Achieve 2014
- 11.04.14 Influencing Local Consumer Perception in a Social World
- 11.05.14 Culture Clash or Kumbaya? The Importance of the People Dimension in Mergers and Acquisitions
- 11.06.14 Everything You Need to Know About the 2014 HomeCare Elite
- 11.09.14 CAHF 64th Annual Convention & Expo
- 11.12.14 ALFA Senior Living Leadership Forum
- 11.13.14 GHHS/GHA Annual Meeting
- 11.17.14 Care Providers of Minnesota
- 11.18.14 Dementia: Individualized Interventions for an Emerging Population